SERVICE LEARNING
Service Learning
Name : Rossa Diva Maretta
Class : 12 Mipa 6
Number : 31
Hello welcome back to mg blog
This time I'm talking about Service learning with my sister, hope you enjoy it.
Help to develop young children's creativity from an early age
Some time ago I talked with my younger sister about the economy that is in decline due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Several sectors of the economy were also affected, especially micro, small and medium units.
Since the pandemic I started to teach how we should not be wasteful in terms of expenses. So I thought of coming up with something that might serve as a lesson for my brother later. The younger sister is 10 years old, sitting in grade 4 of elementary school. At an early age she was able to sew, even though it was only a basic technique It is not impossible, because my mother is also a tailor, so her ability passed down to my sister.
I taught him to be creative, and this time the idea came up to make a cute scrunchie. Now many are selling scrunchies, that's where I asked my sister to make them. Even if it's not for sale, this might be a small step to start something new later.
Likewise with you. You can be creative in such a way and make it happen later when things start to improve. There are many things we can get if we take advantage of our free time to be creative, and get positive things in a pandemic like this.






Komentar
Posting Komentar